Saturday, May 26, 2012

Actors everyone else thinks are handsome

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I have nothing against these average looking men. They are merely not my type. They are apparently everyone else's type. That's fine too.

Exhibit A: Tom Cruise
Did you know this guy is 50 years old? He looks slightly plastic to me.
I suppose that a good thing to some.

Exhibit B: Ashton Kutcher
Yeah. I never had a "Future Mrs. Kutcher" bracelet.

Exhibit C: Matthew Mcconaughey
I respect that he makes comedies. He doesn't seem
to think he's too good to make fun of himself.
Not my type.

Exhibit D: Hugh Laurie
He's just a mean doctor. That's why people like him.
But in real life, people don't like mean doctors.
They feel like House has a reason to be mean because
he's so much smarter than everybody else. He doesn't.

Exhibit E: Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint
I'm pretty sure everyone else thinks these guys are
good-looking because everyone else grew up liking
the characters. That's understandable. 
From an outsiders point of view they're
pretty average.

Exhibit F: Taylor Lautner

Just not my favorite look.

No comments:

Post a Comment