Friday, April 20, 2012

Liam Neeson's nose

Ever notice how Mr. Neeson's nose and forehead are all one piece? I mean obviously
the nose bone's connected to the forehead bone on everyone but have you seen him recently?
It's quite interesting. You can hardly tell where one ends and the other begins. On that note,
I only recently discovered that he was once a young, "good-looking" man. Honestly he's always
been more of a grandfather-ish seeming figure to me. That's all for now... Just a thought.
P.S. I hope I don't come across as stalkerly because I name blog posts things like "Liam Neeson's nose."

2 comments:

  1. Your mother and I have been friends since high school (I am pretty sure that I met you at the Van Gogh exhibit in Houston last year). And yes, he was once a "good-looking" man. In fact, to some people of our age, he still IS a good-looking man! *wink* I think my favorite role of his was Jean Valjean in "Les Miserables".

    And your observations regarding his nose? Spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes! We did meet last year! Thank you so much for your comment! I LOVE Les Miserables! He did an outstanding job! I can't wait for the remake to come out!

    ReplyDelete